Summer is so busy. I feel like I don't have the time anymore to be a blogger. Here is what is going on. On the 18th I went to a baby shower for my little sister. It was a really fun time. The party was catered by a place called Costa Vida and I have been eating (and enjoying) the leftovers that my mom brought home. I finally got to give my present to Erica. I got her the EZ to Nurse 2 pillow. It is essentially a boppy made for twins. I wanted one so bad but couldn't afford it when I had my twins. I had to use a hand me down from a lady in the ward. It wasn't the EZ to nurse 2, but is was a big pillow for twins. I couldn't live without mine, so I know that Erica will find it useful. We went to see Presto the Magician at the Elementary. It was a pretty good show, but as far as the twins were concerned he needed to do a lot more magic tricks and a lot less talking. Tyler thought that is was pretty good, but he was still mad at me for making him go to the show over baling hay with grandpa. Today we have spent the entire morning at my mom's house. Susie and Erica are there hanging out today, Rose, Jeff, their kids and Landon will be coming tonight to spend the night and then we will have a big family BBQ to celebrate the Pioneers.
Wednesday, July 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comments:
I am taking a nap to celebrate the pioneers!
Have fun tonight, and tell someone to eat seconds at the BBQ for me . . . wish we were going to be there, but we need a day of naps before getting on an airplane.
Post a Comment