Susie and I went shopping and got Brook and Sierra matching outfits. They have little pink flamingos on them and pink striped seersucker pants. The kids loved them. The next day (the 24th) both girls woke up kind of cranky and were not very excited to stand still and smile for their matching cousins pictures. Luckily my mom can usually get them to smile and I have a fast camera, so we got a couple of good ones!


Chris and Tyler were supposed to stand by the flag and smile for me...instead they decided to try and wrestle each other off of the porch. Boys
Every time Susie needed a minute and asked me to hold Lilly, Brooklyn was right there demanding to "Hold it" I usually would put her on my lap and hold both girls, but for the photo, I set her up in the couch corner and leaned Lilly up against her. When the pictures were over I wasn't sure that Susie would ever get her baby back. Brook was having so much fun playing Mommy to her little baby cousin.
Erica got up off of the couch for a quick belly shot, then it was right back down. Your looking pretty good Erica!








4 comments:
Your pictures look great-what cute girls! Erica's shower must have been fun. Also, if you are obsessed with bars- you must try Fiber One Caramel Oat bars. They are seriously delicious.
I love your new post!! It is so fun to see all of your cute little kids, and see you the three of you sitting together. You are all darling. Sounds like Brook is going to be quite the helper.
The three of you (Sara, Susie, Erica) look so much a like in this picture! I never noticed it before.
My word your kids are getting big. Brooklyn has changed so much. She looks a lot like Erica. You can tell she is a Carver/Judd. Keep blogging!
Post a Comment