Shane caught the first fish and called Tyler over to reel it in.
Here It Comes!
Chris was so excited to see it wriggling around. When he touched it he screamed and ran away!
Brook liked it.
Shane told her to give it a little kiss.
I had to go to Kamas and visit one of my hostesses and I suggested that we ride up in the Uintahs for the day. Shane thought that that sounded ok and loaded up the fishing poles. It turned out to be a pretty good day of fishing. We reeled in three fish off of Shane's line and one off of Tyler's line, however, Tyler's little fish got away before we got it out of the water. We kept two of the fish and Shane cooked them and ate them for dinner last night. We all got sunburned, in patches. Apparently I have been using the spray on sunscreen too long and I need a new lesson in applying the lotion kind. Despite that, it was not a "hot" day up there. It stayed around 75 degrees and was very pleasant weather. What a perfect day of fishing. Oh and I forgot to mention that I didn't even see one mosquito! (which made it that much better)
Sunday, July 13, 2008
FISH ON!
Posted by Sara at 6:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
So Cute. Brook's little braids are so fun. I can't wait to see you in a few days!
Sara, I know that I say this all of the time, but you are awesome. I can't believe all that you do with twins. You make me want to have twins more and more. Your boys are so dang cute, and Brook is beautiful. Can't wait to see you guys soon. We should try the group date again soon.
Post a Comment