Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Swimming Pool Fun!






So when it started to get REALLY hot, I went up to my mom's house in search of a swimming pool. I remembered that she had one when Tyler was little, and I figured that the kids would enjoy a little cool down. Well it wasn't quite as big as I remembered it, but that didn't stop the fun. Chris wouldn't get out of the pool, he just sat there and soaked while the other two ran through the sprinkler and then came back to sit in pool and get "warm." They loved it. Brooklyn would run through the sprinkler and then come back and kick Tyler out of the pool by screaming "My Spot" at him. He would gladly get out and go run through the sprinkler again at which point Brooklyn would also get out of the pool and run to the sprinkler and Tyler would then get back in the pool. It was such a fun day.

0 comments: