Quick update about the Saturn...Shane fixed it. He put the new throttle positioning sensor in, he cut his hand, and he took an old paper towel out of the air filter. I'm not sure which one of those fixed it, but it works good now.
Now for the new stuff. Tyler starts T-Ball tonight. His first game is at the Henefer Park at 7:00. His first practice is 15 min. before that. He is so excited. We went to the mall yesterday and bought him a mitt, and Shane insisted that we needed a baseball at our house so that he could practice catching it in his mitt, so we bought one of those. When his coach called, it is Tyler's friend Morgan's mom. So I was telling him that Morgan would be on his team, and he was really happy about that. But then after he thought about it for a while, he came back to me and said "So mom, if Morgan's mom is my coach, then my coach is a girl?" And I said, "Yeah, your coach is a girl." and he says "Huh, weird." And he walked away. I thought that was pretty funny. And last night, we were in his room saying his prayers, and here is what he said: "Dear Heavenly Father, Please bless me to not be scared to play baseball, Name of Jesus Christ Amen." I think that he'll have fun.
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Summer T-Ball
Posted by Sara at 6:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
That's sounds like a prayer I would have to pray before a ballgame!! ha.ha. Except that I would have to add...and don't let me make a fool of myself. I hope that Tyler got some athletic genes from Shane, otherwise he might be doomed with the "can't run" dilemma.
I think he is so cute to say a prayer. I just panic when balls are coming toward me. Dodge ball during elementary school PE was enough to give me nightmares! Maybe God can help me too- it's never too late.
How did the T-Ball night go? Hope Tyler enjoyed it. Thanks for the birthday wish. I was checking out the class teachers for elementary, and Tyler seems to have a pretty good class. Stop by tomorrow. What time is Tylers game? Maybe we will come and watch and see the kids.
Post a Comment