Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Picture update


This is Lance and Jill Wilde's boy Keagan, he is one of Tyler's friends who is on the same team.

This is our neighbor/dump truck driver Ronnie. We took him and his family up to Cougar Rock on Saturday. They've lived in places like Texas, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Kansas, etc... so they really enjoyed the ride into the Mountains. Also the kids loved playing in snow!

I just love taking pictures, and I thought that this was pretty.

Tyler loved the snow too! You can't really tell in the picture, but his pants are wet clear up to his knees from wandering around in the snow.

Ronnie's little girl Cierra, held Brook's hand the whole time and walked her around, and helped her get through the snow, and kept her happy! It was so cute.

This is a "list" that Tyler made for me a couple of weeks ago. I think that he is so smart to sound things out, and he is always trying to spell things now. (By the way it says Clean Potty)

Here is his new T-Ball uniform

This is my friend Sara's little girl "The Mickster" she played on the other team.
Tyler's turn to bat, he did a pretty good job
Shane and the babies. We decided that since the game was at 7:00 it would be a good idea for the babies to wear their jammies. It was a great idea, the games are always an hour long!

2 comments:

marci and josh said...

So cute, I love the pictures of the mountains. Gillian will be in Kindergarten too, I wish we lived up there, maybe in a couple years.
Marci

Maclaine & Sara said...

Thanks Sara for supporting Makell! Your kids are so cute!