Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 2, 2008

Invitation to All

I forgot to mention on my earlier post, I am doing a book party at Susie's house tomorrow from 11:00 to about 1:00. I'll stay as long as there are people coming. It will be lots of fun, so if you are still looking for plans tomorrow, stop by, see some books, visit with friends. Email me for directions, there is a link to my email on www.sarasbookshelf.com

2 comments:

Susie Miner said...

I was just catching up on your blog, I think your kids are so funny and cute. Thanks for doing my book party, it was fun. I love that Brook loves to get dressed up. Lately, Sierra has loved going to church, but I think it is just because she gets to wear dresses and twirl around in them.

Erica said...

Sue,
Why are you up at three in the morning?