Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, December 5, 2008

Winter Wonderland

Tyler has been practicing Christmas songs for his school program. As we were riding home this afternoon he recognized a song and told me that it was in the program. So I started to sing Winter Wonderland after dinner and he started to sing along.
Me: In the meadow we can build a snowman. And pretend that it's a circus clown.
Tyler: No Mom. It goes In the meadow we can build a snowman, and pretend that it is parsley Brown.
Me: (Laughing) No, not parsley...Parson.

Later tonight...
Brook: Nap (wrap) up my baby daddy.
Shane: No, I don't like babies.
Brook: How bout this baby? (as she holds up a different doll)
Shane: No thanks Brook.
Brook: How bout this baby, Baby Holden? (as she holds up yet another doll)

I love it when Brook starts in with the "How bout..." I also love that every doll is named Baby Holden, Baby Will, or Baby Nilly (Lilly) depending on the mood that she is in. I had to wake up the twins from their nap today so that we could take some banana bread to my friend who just had a baby. I asked them if they wanted to go see a brand new baby with me and they both got so excited and then they both insisted that they bring a 'baby' with them. Chris brought Baby Will and Brook brought Baby Holden. I also was playing with them earlier in the week and brought out some old empty baby food jars and some baby spoons. They have played "feed the dolls fake baby food" pretty much nonstop since I did that. It is sure cute to watch them play together.

0 comments: