Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Brooklyn's Day Care Services


Brooklyn got a baby from Santa. She also got a baby from Grandma Jill and another baby from Grandpa Tracy. Tyler got two twister games and Chris got two Fisher-Price race tracks and I am making the boys take the extra toys back and exchange them for something else. Brooklyn on the other hand gets to keep all of her babies, and she has named them "Holden and Will and Holden." She takes care of them all and is regularly seen carrying all three of her new babies around the house. She has woke up two mornings in a row now at 4:00 in the morning and I clearly hear her talking as loudly as she can to her babies who are tucked in to the doll cradle in her room. (I might have to find a new home for the baby bed.) Anyway with all these new babies, one might think that the old ones were getting neglected. Nope. Brook is still taking very good care of them as well. Yesterday I found three babies on my lap which I was to hold until she came back to get them. If I put them down or let Chris or Tyler touch them there will be a major temper tantrum that follows. Every baby is named Will or Holden and occasionally Baby Lilly. This morning I actually got her to name a baby Nancy, but within two minutes it had a new name "Holden." It is so cute watching her play babies. And when Erica is around with the real Will and Holden she watches her to see exactly what Erica is doing. If Erica's babies need to eat, so do Brook's. If Erica is bouncing her baby, So is Brook. She just loves taking care of babies...as long as they are named Will or Holden.

3 comments:

Jeff and Rose said...

Well it's good somebody likes those babies...I told Lachlan that we were going to church on Sunday to see baby Wil and baby Holden. She promptly replied, "my no go, my no like them. My like baby Lily." I said, "well Aunt Erica and Uncle Landon will be sad if we don't come." She responded, "I no like Unco Lando either."
And there you have it.

marci and josh said...

Brroklyn is so cute! Just wait until she starts nursing the babies. Gillian used to try to nurse her babies after I had Dax.

Erica said...

I always knew that Holden and Will would be the favorite cousins!:)