Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, December 3, 2008


I don't usually allow myself the right to purchase any new Christmas decorations. I have so many that I can't put them all out. But when Jill came home from Tai Pan with this string of jingle bells, I really felt like I needed to have them. Isn't that awful. So when she said that she was going to go back, I had her pick some up for me. I have to admit that they look really good when the railing is all lit up at night. They really jingle too so I catch my kids running their hands across them as they walk down the hall.
Here are a few pictures of the kids that I took this morning.

I thought that this one turned out pretty good.


A while ago, I walked out of the bedroom for a few seconds and when I came back in Brooklyn was sitting on the floor and her eyes were watering. I asked what was the matter and she looked at me and said, "Sticker in my nosey." So I tipped her over and looked up her nose and indeed there was a sticker in there. It was too far for me to get it out myself. And too far for me to feel comfortable sticking a pair of tweezers in to get the sticker out. After several unsuccessful attempts of trying to get her to "blow the sticker out." I called the doctor and made an appointment (more of an 'I'm on my way down right now' kind of thing) to have the sticker professionally removed. I did give her several more attempts to blow it out and finally it did come out without having to go to the doctor. Whew. Well today we were coloring...and when I looked up from my crayons, this is what I saw. She's so naughty sometimes. She, of course, thought that she was hilarious. I've coached her several times about what is appropriate to put in her nose (nothing), and what is inappropriate to put in her nose (markers, stickers, marbles, food, fingers, toys). I don't think that it is working.

4 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

I was the kid who wound up at the ER with a tic tac in my ear. Keep coaching her- this could get expensive.

Chelsey and Brandt said...

I think I have the cutest nieces and nephews on the planet. Even when Brooke is sticking stuff up her nose.

Richins Family said...

I am with Chels - they are definitely the cutest kids ever. You are such a good mom, and have the smartest kids ever. Hopefully a finger is the only thing you have to worry about here on out!!

Chris and Michelle said...

Lovin the jingle bells sara - lookin good. Kids and the nose. Things are bound to happen - what do you do?