Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, June 2, 2008

Susie's Last Hurrah!


My Sister Susie is having her baby on Wed. June 4th and she wanted to have a big family BBQ up the hills before it happened. So we went on Sunday and it was a lot of fun! Well Lillian looks like she might be a big baby, I guess that we will soon find out.

Brook says "Wato mama, wato"

Carolyn and baby Cade

Hopefully Pepper didn't go home with a case of Jiardia, he drank half the creek

Dad cashed out after dinner, but awoke refreshed and ready for a 4-wheeler ride

Shane and Tyler cleaned out the creek so that it could free flow once again

Chris had a good time fishing with Sierra's fishing pole

Shane and Aunt Jill had to make Tyler a fishing pole with a stick, a string, and a lifesaver.

Brook and Go-Go taking a creekside walk

We had a great time BBQing with the family this weekend. I love going up in the hills, it is so peaceful and it was the perfect weather for being outside. If only we could spend everyday as if there were nothing better to do.
Today, I had to go to the car dealership and try to figure out why the airbag light is coming on in my car. It of course is not on anymore, and thus they could find nothing wrong with the car. However they took it for a little test drive to see if they could get it to come on, and I watched the mechanic pull back in to the dealership, park my car, go into the service area, wander around for 5 minutes with his hands in his pockets, talk to the service guy who was going to come and tell me what was wrong with my car, then they both wandered around with their hands in their pockets for 5 more minutes, and then the guy came in and told me that the next time the light comes on, I should come in and they might be able to figure out what is wrong with my car. What was with all of the wandering? It is not like they were discussing what was wrong, or trying to figure out why the light is coming on. They were just wandering aimlessly around this jeep that was parked in there. I hate mechanics. At least I wasn't paying for any time that it was in there.

4 comments:

Erica said...

this might seem like a ridiculous question but who are Carolyn and Cade?

Richins Family said...

Loved the pictures. Hope you are starting to feel better, and not in so much pain. If you haven't had it checked yet, drop your kids off on your way to the doctor. We are planning on being to Tyler's game Wednesday. See you there!

Kimberly said...

LOVE the pictures of Suzie ... I didn't think anyone's pregnant belly was as big as mine, and then ... well ... there ya go!!

Becca Hatch said...

Looks like Suz didn't manage to dodge the camera the WHOLE nine months. Way to go, Sara, on scoring that one, because I think Suz has been hiding out.