Well today was Tyler's Kindergarten Interview. I didn't really know that they did these until I got the letter in the mail. I guess that is one of the downsides of having the oldest grandkid. But we went and he did really great, they really test them on a lot of things and he was able to answer most of the questions correctly. Then they tested his hearing which is remarkably accurate, although I still can't get him to respond when I ask him to do (or not to do) things. At least now I know. I think that he had a pretty good time there at the school. I also found it interesting to know that the secretary is the same one that was there when I went to school, and that she reads my sister Rose's blog...regularly. Anyway, the rest of the day has been pretty uneventful, except one minor speeding ticket (14 mph over) on the way to the kindergarten...
Well that takes care of any commission I made at my book party last night.
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
The Interview
Posted by Sara at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








3 comments:
I want to hear more about the book party!!
Bummer about the speeding ticket. You were good to make it to the interview. I have a neighbor who waits until the state calls her to get her kids registered.
Who's the secretary??
Post a Comment