Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, February 7, 2009

The Good News and the Bad News

The good news is that I got me a new job! I'm going to be working at the Nike Outlet. I'm totally excited about it too. I think that it will be a lot of fun.
The bad news is that I have to go get my ulcer scoped. An upper endoscopy is what it is really called. They do it at the hospital and they will thankfully put me out for it. I actually kind of got in trouble because I have waited for so long to get it done. Hopefully I can get this thing figured out soon, but I was warned that it could take a while to get in to see the GI doctor.

3 comments:

Grandma Judd said...

Dear sara what can I do to help you. I am here. if you need me. Love you a whole bunch.

Richins Family said...

Sara, if you need help with your kids let me know. Also, do you have plans for your birthday? We should get together, even if it is not until next week, I will totally call and take care of it, if you can get me a day that would work for you.

Chris and Michelle said...

Sara! congrats on the job, but I wish you would have come back to the bank. Just like old times. Let me know if you need help.