Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 10, 2008

Just stuff

Well it has geen a good week. Sort of. I do have a cold, but I am so far feeling a little bit better. Tyler got his school pictures back on Monday and they are cute, but he is sticking his tongue through his teeth. I asked him why he did that and he said "Well the lady told me to say thththth." Why? What sort of smile is that going to produce? Whatever. I joined Facebook the other day and I was able to find some of my roommates from BYU. I am so bad at keeping in touch, I just figured that I would never talk to any of my old friends again. I am grateful for the internet because I use it everyday to feel like I am friends with my friends again. (Does that make sense?) Anyway, there isn't a whole lot to say. I haven't even showered today yet. I feel like such a bum, because that is the one thing that I don't ever give up, but I needed to do some Usborne work this morning, and when I was done the kids were all awake and needed breakfast and attention, and then I have to get Tyler dressed, and then it is lunch time (you know 10:00 am), and so on and so on.
One funny thing that Brook does is she adds an "ee" on the end of things. Blankee, shoesees, lunchee. I'm pretty sure that I encourage this because I never correct her. But today at lunch, while I was fixing the food and they were starving and crying because I wasn't doing it fast enough, I brought out a box of crackers and they were eating them and asking for more and she looked up at me and said "More crackee mommy." It made me laugh. I thought that crackee was a funny word.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I love the internet too!! But it sometimes makes me sad . . . reminds me how much I miss everyone. But can you imagine without it? I'd have to wait 'till the Carver Crash, not everyone would be there, and I'd be like, "Sara had twins? When did she even get married?"

Chris and Michelle said...

Sara - how are you feeling? Hopefully you are feeling better.