Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Super Heros and Broken Bikes


I'm getting sick. The day after the babies party, Brooklyn and Shane came down with a pretty bad cold that has progressively gotten worse as the week has gone on. Well last night I got a sore throat and Shane suggested that I take a Tylenol before bed so that it wouldn't keep me up. Well I did that but since it was already bed time I decided that I would take the Tylenol PM instead. Chris woke up at 4:30 and I felt pretty good except for my sore throat was back and so after I put Chris back to bed I took some more Tylenol (not PM this time) and I went back to bed. Next thing that I know it is 8:00 AM and I had had some pretty crazy dreams. The first one was that I was outside trying to clean up the toys on our back patio and I went to get Tyler's bike and he had left it out by the dump truck and it had both of the handlebars broken off of it. And I tried to teach him a lesson about how he couldn't ride his bike anymore because it had no handlebars and he didn't care. It made me so mad, I couldn't figure out why he didn't care about his bike anymore.

The second dream is a little bit more bizzare. Tyler and I were at my mom's house visiting with her and my dad when we got word that the three scary guys from one of the old Superman movies were in the neighborhood causing all kinds of distruction. (You know there were two guys and one girl and I think that they were from the same planet as superman, but they were evil and shot lasers out of their eyes). Anyway my mom had this little piece of gold string and she gave it to me and then we went down into their basement to hide. So I am holding this little gold string and I suddenly remember that the bad guys don't like the gold string because it is what kills them. Then I sneak out of my hiding place to see if they were in the house yet and they were and I started running back to my hiding place and I think to myself, I wish I had more gold string and I could make it into a lasso, like Wonder Woman! Then I remember that I AM Wonder Woman, but I don't know where my outfit is, and as I am wondering where I put my Wonder Woman outfit I open my eyes and wake up. I know that it sounds like I made it up, but I swear that I remember it that clearly. And I really did just wake up right in the middle of it. I still feel a little hung over from all the Tylenol last night, (I only took the recommended dose), but at least it is keeping me from having too bad of a sore throat.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

ah-ha! we all knew you were wonder woman!!

Becca Hatch said...

Stick with the Tylenol story if you want, but I'm pretty sure you were dropping acid.

Chelsey and Brandt said...

I agree, stick with the tylenol story if you want but if its not acid, then maybe you were on shrooms or something. You have some pretty wicked dreams!!